ETRM software helps control risk and maintain complex interconnected supply chains for crude products, distillates, petrochemicals, and bunkers.
FREMONT, CA: The Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) framework is a software program that oil traders, distributors, suppliers, and wholesalers cab use to simplify market processes related to the supply and trading of crude oil, refined goods, alternative fuels, renewable products, and financial derivatives, the transportation, and distribution of those energy supplies and related products.
Why Does One Need ETRM Software?
Many oil merchants, suppliers, dealers, and wholesalers already operate their commodity/oil trading firms using manual procedures, Excel spreadsheets, or obsolete legacy programs. ETRM tools help operators to simplify these obsolete procedures. This occurrence saves money and increases market performance by streamlining trading, hedges, credit, cash flow, transactions, and inventory.
ETRM software helps control risk and maintain complex interconnected supply chains for crude products, distillates, petrochemicals, and bunkers. It handles dynamic interfaces quickly and effortlessly, handling all front, middle and back-office needs, rendering it a cost-effective choice for oil trading firms.
By implementing ETRM, software companies can:
• Manage market, counterparty, and operating costs more efficiently.
• Monitor the organizational complexity and have a significant effect on profitability.
• Access a consolidated view of the company. This simplifies decision-making.
• Boost performance by the market economy, correct price formulas, and MTM.
• Save time so that firms can concentrate on their business by streamlining processes to make company workflow more effective.
• Reconcile trading in real-time.
• Get a solution that fits through anything from trading to billing.
• Drastically minimize manual or double input errors by automation.
ETRM software may be supplied on-premise or in the cloud. The most cost-effective alternative is cloud-based ETRM applications. These types of solutions are delivered using a subscription-based model. This aspect ensures that such cloud acquisitions bypass internal capex discussions, often saving time to get a project approved or obtain financing. The cloud-based ETRM platform is also conveniently portable. It can be accessed from anywhere as long as there is a computer with an internet connection, is easy to implement, and can still run on the new software.